Friday, April 22, 2011

merely likewise apt forget you. But you

Long, long , but memories, but a dream .
you understand , final night I nightmare of you . I had a very, very long dream , for I join with you in your hometown over winter leaching Rain, lingering yet Gloomy . final night my long dream, flying over the mountains towering Royal serious chapel , over your window , I woke up in the deserted house .
silence night, only my own , pro- Was sitting . I want to forget you , but , I almost forgot .
told you, dislike you hate you , namely hate you, but also to forget you. But you, or that a far memories , the I am maximum defenseless when attacked me repeatedly .
other daytime, sit in a cafe , a friend said with a laugh , Joke , but really is a joke , made me tear extra in the eyelashes .
fiance has a agreeable habit , not turn a blind eye to my personal happenings . weekend I go to work , he came to me, and I actually absence to take the time Open the machine to cancel your send , thought to go so very guilty conscience . come back , what are the age direction , he ran to look decorative materials, than I come home late too .
not an intervened me Memories. merely folk brought back my memories .
my memories on my machine inside. my machine the best in me and you know how I know you , how to catch on you , how you separate. It namely as you to know I love and hate, and out of adore and hate so many so numerous intricate sensations. effortless , I defiance not inquire it and terror it ambition tell me the truth .
morsel peculiar dream last night . Dream last night I felt so explicit you get up up , or my own .
not interrupted my memories. No one interrupted me .
memories of the time , see you had to feel . My sense of touch so cautious , subtle, I did not let you. did not leave you alone, did not let myself .
memories so long. my body along the road , take it step at step , into the door , walk uphill segment , distinct small bridge , and then order a few steps , and then upstairs. Turn right , third gate , I will stop, I suddenly can not even hand out, I beat on the door of my heart , to see how you question me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment